7th International Meeting on Antimicrobial Peptides
The next in the series of International Meeting on Antimicrobial Peptides, IMAP 2017, will take place at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark from August 25th to 27th, 2017.
The meeting will be chaired by Prof. Håvard Jenssen of Roskilde University, Denmark.
There will be a full programme of talks and posters based around the main themes:
- Structure, Function & Design of AMPs
- Therapeutic Applications of AMPs
- Peptide Biomaterials & Peptide-Polymer Hybrids
- Immunomodulatory Aspects of AMPs
- Susceptibility testing of AMPs
Registration deadline July 31, 2017
It is still possible to register after this date on payment of a 50 Euro supplement.
Read more about the program, registration on the conference website.